GIS Remote Sensing Services
We can fly UAVs for imagery collection in line with Local Civil Aviation Regulations. All of our surveys are undertaken by fully qualified UAV pilots who are also skilled in both Remote Sensing and GIS.
Before conducting any flight, KRANTH UAV team will :
- Discuss your requirements and set out how we will achieve them.
- Carry out a pre-flight survey to ensure the project is feasible.
- Compile flight plans to ensure the area of interest is fully covered during UAV flights.
- Check that we have the land owner’s permission.
- Confirm a day to undertake the flight in line with weather forecasts.
- Check the airspace and NOTAMs to ensure it is safe to conduct a flight.
- Carry out an on-site survey and risk assessment.
- Carry out pre-flight checks on the UAV.
If you need to survey an area of land for development, crop or vegetation monitoring, land condition assessment or any other spatial or mapping study – you can save considerable time, money & resources with KRANTH’s Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) services.
Data mapped and presented just the way you want it
Your data can be shared with you in a way that allows you to extract maximum value from it. We can provide the raw data, hard or soft copy maps highlighting output information, 3D models and fly-throughs, or produce raster or vector GIS files. We can also present the imagery data in bespoke web applications that allow you to log in and interact directly with the information.
Whether you need to survey land to monitor crop health or yields, identify tree species, assess vegetation cover, or map large sites to determine ground conditions and resource availability, our Remote Sensing and Geographical Information Systems (GIS) scientists can use cutting-edge UAV and sensor technology to supply all the imagery and analysis you need.