Full-time UAS Pilot Jobs Available Right Now
We understand that for some of you reading this post after the publication date, these jobs may no longer be available. However, the main idea is to get a feel for the types of full-time job opportunities you can look for as a drone pilot now and in the future.
All jobs mentioned below are full-time positions.
Application Procedures :
- Applicants must submit a current resume and cover letter by email. Please note, your application will not be considered without the submission of a cover letter.
- Only applications submitted through this email (dronejobs#gmail.com) will be considered.
- Due to the volume of applications received, we are only able to contact those selected for interviews.
- Drone Spray Pilot, Application Dynamics
- Industry: Agriculture
- Time Listed: 2 week ago
- Background: GIS/Agronomy experience with drone expertise.
- Requirement: Drone Certification or License with 200+ hours of logged UAV flight experience are required. (applicants will be evaluated on both Theoretical and practical competency)
- Location: Ross Béthio (Commune of Dagana Department in Saint-Louis Region of Senegal)
Our partner is in the field of agriculture and granivorous birds’ control. They are searching for a UAV pilot for a spray operation with data collection expertise. The team is looking for someone to help them take the use of drone and data collection to the next level. The role will also involve managerial duties, overseeing a team of drone pilots, directing them in flight missions/projects and technical skills
The applicant must be willing to stay/work out of Dakar in the field (Farming zone).
- Senior Drone Pilot/Technical Specialist, Immersion Data Solutions
- Industry: Mapping & Surveying
- Time Listed: One week
- Background: GIS/Drone Pilot
- Requirement: A Remote Pilot Certificate and 100+ hours of logged UAV flight experience are required. (applicants will be evaluated on both Theoretical and practical competency)
- Location: Saint-Louis Region of Senegal
The Senior Drone Pilot/Technical Specialist with perform UAV-based imaging of select client sites, including piloting UAV missions, delivering UAV-based images, and conducting relevant data-collection uploads. The role will also involve managerial duties, overseeing a team of drone pilots, directing them in flight missions/projects and technical skills.
The applicant will benefit from a technical understanding of photography, lidar, and GPS principles. A Remote Pilot Certificate and 100+ hours of logged UAV flight experience are required.